Now sell your Electronic Scrap to Electronic Scrap Buyers Dealers Recyclers Online.
E-waste is any electronic product or accessories which is not useable and it is at it’s end of life for example old defective products like refrigerator, TV, mobiles, chargers, ear-phone Now Get Quote from Electronic Scrap Buyers Dealers Recyclers Online. Book Now.
Electronic scrap has been defined as “waste electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part or rejects from their manufacturing and repair process, which are intended to be discarded”. Whereas Electrical and electronic equipment has been defined as “equipment which is dependent on electrical currents or electro-magnetic fields to fully functional”.
E-waste generally consists of those substances contained in an electronic product which can bring adverse effects to the atmosphere and hence managing it in a proper way is important. Apart from affecting the environment it can also affect the health of the people.
Recycling of old electronic Scrap is beneficial in following ways:
- There is need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize waste.
- Also scientific disposal of e-waste reduces the environment pollution. The correct disposal of old product will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Followings are negative consequences of disposal of product if not done in scientific way :
- Toxic material present in e-waste get mixed with earth, air, water etc and causes health issues.
- Oil & Gases which is present is some of e-waste like compressor and CRT causes environment pollution.
- Batteries contains highly hazardous element.
- Burning of rubber & Plastic in open area causes air pollution.
Many customers might think that end-of-life products are worthless, but they still contain many reusable or recyclable materials.. Let’s see how all parts of old products could be recycled*.
- Valuable metals are used as component materials for the circuit board, LCD module, and camera module. During the smelting process, valuable metals such as gold, silver, and copper can be retrieved from these electronic parts. The metals that are retrieved can be used for new electronic parts or can be sold separately on their own.
- Plastic materials are used for structural components such as the case and cover. The plastic materials that have been collected are recycled as energy resources after going through a heat recovery process. Alternatively, they can be used as a form of recycled plastic once they have been broken down and processed. Recycled plastic can be used to produce products such as traffic cones, plastic fencing, and car bumpers.
- It is important to collect batteries separately, given the variety of batteries that are used. Li-Ion batteries are frequently used in mobile phones. Cobalt can be collected once the batteries have been pretreated to avoid the risk of explosion during the recycling process. It is possible to sell the cobalt that is collected or use it as a raw material for products such as padlocks and speakers.
- Paper is the main component used in packaging. Paper can be recycled. It is then used as recycled paper or in products made of paper.
*the above usages are only suggestive and may not necessarily mean about the current usage
This initiative is the step towards a cleaner and greener earth. This move is one of the ways to show that we are concerned and thus we request all our customers to join this movement to make it successful by way of contributing theirend-of-life product.
Sell your scrap to Electronic Scrap Buyers Dealers Recyclers Online..
for More information on E-waste Recycling visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_waste