What is Extended Producer Responsibility?
Extended producer responsibility (EPR) is the concept of business owners and manufacturing companies taking environmental responsibility for their electrical and electronic products when they become waste or scrap. This can involve activities such as.
- Creating take back / buyback /Safe disposal programmes
- arranging scrap collections, recycling, or any other suitable disposal
- designing products for recyclability and reuse
The main impact of extended producer responsibility involves encouraging and engaging the consumers or public to take responsible action with regards to your products.What is Extended Producer Responsibility – Authorization
Extended Producer Responsibility – Authorization Means a Permission given by CBCB (Central Pollution Control Board) to a Producer, For managing EPR with implementation plans and targets outlined such authorization including detail or producer Responsibility organization and e-waste exchange, if applicable.
To Whom EPR is Applicable?
EPR is applicable to all the EEE manufacturer, producer, importer,companies, refurbishes, dismantler and recycler. The producer is required to have EPR Plan that requires estimating the quantity of electrical & electronic waste generated from their end-of-life electronics, designing a scheme for collection and transporting of their outdated electronics or products with same EEE code to authorized E-waste dismantlers/recyclers, estimated budget for implementing extended producer responsibility, outline the scheme of creating awareness, declaration on ROHS compliance and submission of documents in this regard.
How Zolopik can help you in EPR.
Zolopik.com is an impeccable technological solutions provider offers exclusive consultancy services including EPR Authorization. Our service comes with promise of efficient guidance, document preparation, timely advice, right approach and expected results. Getting job done is not only our priority as we also focus to bridge the gap between customer satisfaction and governance compliance. we are operating PAN india with 200+ government authorized e waste recycler across all the cities. our experts can design and guide you to enable EPR projects to happen by taking care of all compliance with respect to state and central pollution control board.
Our unique services on EPR Authorization includes,
- Information provision as required
- EPR Plan preparation
- Estimate the collection targets based on E-Waste Management Rules, 2018
- Appeal for success, if necessary
- Awareness programme designing and document preparation
- Compliance preparation for RoHS provisions
- In feed the exact information on EPR Application
- Estimate e-Waste generation based on your license capacity for forth coming years
- Guidance for necessary documents required to apply EPR
- Submition of necessary documents to central pollution control board.
- Entering into MOU with government authorized e-waste recycler / dismantler
To Get more information on EPR services you can call us +91 8884449986 or submit your enquiry form
To know more information about government compliance http://www.zolopik.com/extended%20producer%20responsibility/