E-Pragathi is India’s Electronic Waste use company approved by each Central Pollution instrument panel and Mysore State Pollution instrument panel, placed in 7th and 9th cross, Peenya 1st Stage, Near TVS Cross, Bangalore Industrial space close to city, within the space already earmarked for unsafe waste management by Government of Mysore.
- E-Pragathi is one among the 7 associates of “National Referral Centre for Lead Poisoning in India” (NRCLPI).
- EPragathi is India’s first E-Waste recycler to obtain both ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 1B001:2007 certifications. from TUV SUD.
- EPragathi is a role Model for the entire country for recycling of scrapped electronic materials using techniques suitable to Indian Conditions which has economic, environmental and social impacts.
- EPragathi is India’s first E-waste recycler approved from both Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB).
- EPragathi has been assigned ‘NSIC-D&B-SMERA: SE 2B rating by SrvlE Rating Agency of India Ltd. This rating indicates ‘High Performance Capability and Moderate Financial Strength’.
- EPragathi has also obtained CFO (Consents for Establishment) from KSPCB for expansion from 600 MT/A to 18.00 POTiA of collection, storage. recovery and recycling of E-waste.
- EPragathi is engaged in recovery, refinement and reuse of gold & silver in gold plating and silver plating of watch pails, pen parts, imitation jewellery, temple items, etc. • All together we can proudly say that EPragathi cares about the society and environment and is working for the cleaner environment.
- EPragathi handles, recycles and reuse e-waste in an efficient way using unique recycling techniquesiprocesses suitable to Indian Conditions with zero damage to environment.
- EPragathi offers product pickup from anywhere in India thus reducing your problem of scrap material storage.
- EPragathi recycles and recovers resources to about 99% of the material collected and less than 1% goes to adjacent TSDF for scientific and secure landfill.
- EPragathi provides regular reports of the status of the consignment from receipt to final disposal.
- EPragathi has tied up with Logistics Company for material movement and the trucks used for material movement are approved from KSPCB.
- EPragathi is recognized by multinationals and also approved by them by their EHS audits and social compliances.
- EPragathi also conducts regular audits to ensure compliance with the Environment, Health and Safety standards.
for more info visit www.zolopik.com or call 8884449985
for E-waste info Click Here