Are you looking for E-Waste Recyclers in Bangalore?
- Submit your request by visiting: www.zolopik.com
- Our Team will call you and quote the price
- Once approved we will make payment and clear the materials.
If it’s a Company or Industry E-Waste Recyclers will issue, Form 6, Passbook Entry, Authorization Certificate, Data sensitization certificate, or any other client-specific certificate for the disposal of E-Waste.
E-Waste Management company is one of the leading E-waste Recyclers in Bangalore, Focused on 100% compliance to enable companies legally and sustainably recycle their electronic waste. The E-Waste Recycling company will support clients to ensure compliance with the new E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2018, and support the filing of annual audits with the pollution control boards.
E-Waste Recyclers In Bangalore manages E-Waste disposal for a variety of clients across South India and is a Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) authorized E-Waste Recycler. This authorization allows us to collect and process E-Waste from across the country.
What Are the General Procedure Followed During E-Waste Disposal Bangalore 2022
- The Company Prepares the Inventory list or E-Waste list Designated for disposal to Government Authorized E-Waste Recycling Company.
- The E-Waste Recycling Company Inspects the Materials and Quotes The price.
- Out of 3 or Multiple Quotes, the company decides to dispose of the e-waste to Highest Bidder.
- The recycler will Perform the activities such as Data Degaussing, Data sanitization, shredding, etc (Onsite) if required.
- GST Invoice (For E-Waste 5%) Generation by the company and issued to Recycler.
- The recycler will make payment against the invoice copy received.
- Loading of materials (photo capture during loading) and GPS tracking as per the pollution control board will be followed by the Recycler.
- The recycler will issue Form 6 (Transport Manifest) and the Passbook entry will be done and issued to the company.
- Material Moment to the Recycling facility (Capturing the images during unloading at the recycling facility)
- Segregation, Dismantling, and Recycling of commodities.
- Issuance of Green Certificate, Asset Destruction Certificate, Data Degaussing Certificate, and Data sanitization certificate in 15 to 45 days as per the recycling industry standards.
Data Wiping Service in Bangalore:
Specific data wiping machines (CRZ Drive Erazer Ultra, Wiebetech USA) are used to multi-pass overwrite protocols that re-write all the levels of memory such that all stored data is irretrievably lost. As a standard E-Waste Recycling Company uses the NIST Purge / Sanitize or US DoD 5220 overwrites. Such sanitization is globally accepted and the data cannot be retrieved even under laboratory conditions.
Data Degaussing in Bangalore
Data is destroyed by exposing the HDDs to a very high magnetic flux (NIST recommends >10,000 Oe for most typical HDD media. This permanently realigns the magnetic structure of the HDD platters rendering the HDD unreadable. This also meets all global standards for permanent data sanitization. The E-waste Recycling company owns and operates a ~ 12,000 Oe magnetic degausser with software control, tracking, and report generation. The recycling company also issues a certificate after Data Degaussing at a customer site.
Data Degaussing How it Works: Watch Here: https://youtu.be/nVb71lxjYNw
An alternating current (AC) bulk eraser (degausser) is used for the complete erasure of data and other signals on magnetic media. Degaussing is a process where magnetic media is exposed to a powerful, alternating magnetic field. Degaussing removes previously written data, leaving the media in a magnetically randomized (blank) state. Field data of the erasure process including timestamps, voltage, and field strength are recorded for certification and audit purposes, and a copy is issued to the client.
We use a 12,000 Oe magnetic flux capable degausser to destroy the data on the tapes which have typical coercivity values of 300-2700 Oe. This is typically 6X times the magnetic coercivity of the tape media used normally. We also provide some of the E-Waste Recycling Services in Bangalore Near me
e-waste recycling services | e-waste recycling Bangalore | e-waste buyers in Bangalore | how to dispose of company e-waste in Bangalore | E-waste management in Bangalore | top e-waste recycling companies in India | e-waste recycling process | e-waste recycling rules | Degaussing service near me | e-waste management companies in Bangalore | List of E-waste recycling companies in India | Safe Disposal of E-Waste
Contact E-Waste Recyclers in Bangalore:
IF your looking for E-waste disposal with 100% compliance as per pollution control board guidelines submit your request now at www.zolopik.com. We will contact you back soon or call us at 8884122253/88844449985.
For More details about E-Waste Management Rules 2016: visit: https://kspcb.gov.in/Ewaste-Mangement-Rules-2016.pdf